Monday 23 July 2007

I just wanted to apologize to all my loyal readers about the technical difficulties experience with my last entry (the one where the pictures didn't work). We received many complaints (ok...so it was just my parents...but thats still 2). Our crews have been working around the clock to fix the problem. I ended up just reposting it...the text is the same verbatim (just copied and pasted). I wanted to make a post to let you all know that. And since I didn't want a boring post with no pictures I threw in some random ones.... For those of you who aren't familiar with this neat little invention called a Squwengee (I totally didn't spell that right)...my sister and I gave it to my mother for her Birthday and it hangs in our yard....

As you can see the squirrels jump up and bounce up and down while they eat corn (it is basically a squirrel bungee jump.

Anywho...while wee are on the subject of technical difficulties...for those of you who may have tried earlier to make a comment and couldn't with out an account I changed that so you now can...just hit the button and speak your mind. Sorry I haven't responded to any comments yet. I do really appreciate them.

Obviously this is not a picture of a squirrel...but didn't think a blog of mine would be complete with out a picture of Suzy. She would have loved the grizzly. It is a little known fact that she actually worked in Yellowstone for a summer when she was my age...but she was a line cook for the main dinging room...so I am almost but not quite following in her auspicious footsteps!

Anywho, tomorrow is my Saturday...and most likely I will be going on an all day bus tour through Yellowstone (it leaves at 8 in the morning...but compared to my last to days of work that started at 5 I guess thats practically afternoon). Anyways the point is that I will bring my camera and so look out for a post either tomorrow or the next day. The tour is space available (if there are extra seats on any tour I can go for free...pretty sweet deal) so unless a whole bunch of people sign up between now and 8am I will be on it. Well I am gonna go now and get to the bottom of a mystery...and Agatha Christie mystery!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Erika!! Your pictures are amazing! I can't believe you saw a grizzly bear! I'm so glad you are still in one piece, and I hope you have a good day off work!
love,
Molly