Wednesday 11 July 2007

Hey everybody! I though I would start this blog so that you could see some pictures and hear some stories from my Yellowstone adventures this summer! This set was taken the night I arrived at Gardiner, MT...the night before I had to show up for work...










As you can see I was pretty excited...before we even entered the park we saw a pronghorn (above)...adrenaline was high!















We drove into Mammoth Hot Springs which is just five miles away from Gardiner for a little drive...thats where I had orientation the next day (during it a guy fell asleep in the back and snored loudly the whole time!). This picture is a random picture on the drive to Mammoth








These guys were hanging out in the grass right outside the Mammoth lodge...when we went back the next day they were there with their buddies!!


Well thats all for now folks...

(Sorry for the bad formatting...I've tried a million times to make it better but to no avail...hopefully it will be better next time)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teylar said...

I bet you were super excited to see the wildlife, Pik. Those were your favorites at the art exhibition!
I hope you're doing well!