Tuesday 28 April 2009

On the 2nd Day of Spring...

Yesterday there was 1 Robin Red-Brest on my deck railing. Today there were 2 Pigeons(aka. colorful doves...no joke!) strutting around on my railing. I'm excited to see what shows up tomorrow!! I tried to take a picture but accidentally scared them off before I could...sorry all!
Now I'm off to review how to figure out how much the molding department spent on molding bowling balls last month...the excitement never ends in the wacky zany world of accounting!!! (It actually is more fun than if sounds...by the end of the semester I'll be able to figure out if I should congratulate or chew out the molding department production manager for being under or over budget...it's all about the standards!)

2 comments:

Chumbers said...

How are your ducks doing on Lake Oomagumaguchee? Do you think you'll have baby ducks soon? Do you ever have the couple over for hors d’oeuvre?

Chumby Chew said...

By the way did you know if you click on the "Next blog" button it takes you to the Spiritofthehorse blog with a picture of a cute cat? How come you have only posted one picture of Suzy and how come it was a less than flattering picture of the lovely feline?