Monday 27 April 2009

I lied, and for that I apologize

To all my dear readers:

I know I promised many of you a new update this weekend...I lied. And for that I apologize. I have been remiss in my duties as a blogger with a loyal fan base. I want you all to know that I do appreciate your readership, support and comments. I promise that there will be many more updates coming soon...we have a lot to catch up on! So as my Spring semester winds down be looking for more posts. And to make up for my extreme lack of posts lately I promise a plethora of pictures as well. You may all be asking: "She lied about updating this weekend, so how can we trust these new promises?" I will tell you why dear readers....because as I typed this a cute little Robin Red-Brest landed on my deck railing...its a good omen!!
Until we meet again...which will be some time after I have a better grasp on International Trade (but don't worry...I most likely won't post about international trade)

1 comment:

J. Pair said...

You are so on your way to a career in politics ;)