Saturday 7 February 2009

A Year and a Half in a Minute and a Half


So reading over my old posts I see that I promised to contiue to update this blog with happenings in my life. Which I never did until now. I know that most all of you reading this know what happened to me in the interim, but for the sake of continuity I feel I must give a quick run down of all that has happened.
When I last left you I had come home from Yellowstone and was eargerly anticipating a trip to Indiana.  It was indeed a good trip.  I spent most of my time there listening to a book on a tape and doing craft projects (said craft project later gave me a huge gash on my leg...not so happy about that).  Also on that same trip my parents and I went looking for a seatbelt for my sister's car in a small town outside of Lafayette.  We got hungry and wanted lunch, but as the only place in that town was simply called "Sanitary Lunch" we decided to wait until we got back to Lafayette and eat at Olive Garden.
Then I stated my last year of school at SPU.  Fall quarter was good and I had some amazing classes.  I spent the winter interning in Pierre, SD and had a great time...so great in fact that I ended up moving to SD (if you couldn't guess by the new blog title).  After the internship I went to St. Louis and got yelled at for getting to close to the statue pictured above...there was NO sign...but to all you loyal readers out there learn from my mistakes and when in St. Louis stay at least 5 feet away from all statuary.
I then went back to SPU for my last quarter.  Once again I had some amazing classes and a good time.  Then I graduated, hung out at home for awhile, and got ready to move.  Following that I moved.
So now I have lived in SD for about 6 months.  It is my first time being "on my own," but I'm still alive (although there have been some close calls, involving mangos, tupperware and the microwave).  I won't recount the adventures of the past 6 months but rest assured there have been many.  So I here I sit and blog from South Dakota.
Stay tuned to follow the exciting and never ending adventure of my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are still alive while livin' on your own. Keep it up and keep on blogging! Your fan loves it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love Anonymous!